Hey everyone! My name is Maria Shedler and I am a Senior here at the best University on Earth. I am earning my Bachelor of Administration degree in Business Marketing and I was fortunate enough to love it from the beginning, and never have to go through the stress of changing my major. This is part of the reason why I am set to graduate a semester early in December. When I tell people this, they often ask if I'm excited to graduate and start this next chapter in my life. To which I tell them that while of course I'm excited to finally get my degree, I am also extremely sad to be leaving the University of Oklahoma and all the wonderful people within early. Throughout my 3 years here, I have been extremely involved on campus from the beginning. I am involved in Greek life where I've held numerous positions within my chapter ranging all the way from Social Chair, to Marketing Chair, even positions such as University Sing, Sooner Scandals, and Homecoming Chairs. These last th...
Comments
Post a Comment